BRING DOZER DAY® TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Dozer Day® is a registered trademark, owned by The Nutter Family Foundation since 2008. The first “Dozer Day”® was held in Wisconsin, hosted by Halquist Stone, and benefited local schools. The Nutter Family Foundation is proud to continue the Dozer Day® tradition of giving back to the community.
To date, Dozer Day® events across the country have given back more than $2.3 million to charities that benefit youth and workforce development activities in the construction industry.
Get Familiar with the Opportunity
Download and read the Event Partnership Introductory Brochure. This document gives you important information to help you decide if you’re ready to become an event partner.
WORKING WITH US
One of the benefits of becoming a Dozer Day® Event Partner is exclusive access to event directors nationwide. If you have a question, need ideas, or simply just need a first-year mentor, odds are someone else has needed this too. You can streamline your event planning by learning from your event partner peers.
We offer a ton of resources that will help make planning your event easier, save you time, and even automate some mundane processes.
In addition, we also offer the following:
- Dozer Day branded website – we take care of the setup, maintenance, hosting, and major design aspects of our event partner websites. Some key features that are customized to your needs include:
- E-commerce functionality (ticket sales with unique QR codes for check-in, sponsor sales, and more).
- CRM (customer relationship manager) built-in so you can track your sales processes and easily communicate with sponsors, volunteers, and other interested parties.
- Waivers and Image Release policies are part of the ticket checkout process. The releases are shown and must be accepted by the ticket purchaser before a payment is processed.
- Online document sharing – shared by all event partners so you never have to recreate the wheel.
- Canva Team Membership – clone existing Dozer Day® branded print and digital assets, and customize them to your location without hiring a graphic designer.
- Dedicated support – our team has compiled resources and video tutorials to help you navigate our website tools. But never fear! If you get stuck, you can contact a real human. We even assign a Dozer Day® team member to be “on call” during your inaugural event.
Email The Nutter Family Foundation President, renee nutter
Copyright Dozer Day® 2023. All Rights Reserved.